Monday, July 19, 2010

Love Love Love

"...The entire world is a projection of what you feel inside. So, if you feel love, you will attract love. Because love contains gratitude, you attract more things to be grateful for... You get what you feel..."

Today I got an e-mail from a great and very special friend of mine: Laurence.
We've been friends for ages and even though we live miles away from each other (She lives in Belgium, I'm in Rio - Brazil) and we have faced different challenges in our lives, I feel that it doesn't matter how far we may be physically. We are close by heart, friendship and love.

Laurence suggested a book: Zero Limits. She said she's read it and that I would enjoy reading it. I sure will because as I could notice it's based on some of my beliefs as well as on some thoughts I've been having lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment